As I sit here in a pharmacological haze due to a MASSIVE attack of Streptococcus, I’m finding it difficult to recall anything from my past 15 days. Luckily I’ve been stalking myself with a camera and posting the lurid shots for the world to gaze upon and judge.
After viewing my personal paparazzi shots, I’ve concluded a few things:
- I drink A LOT of coffee. I drink coffee so I can be lucid enough to ride my bike to drink more coffee. WINNING!
- Day 2 was so stuffed with awesome that it almost makes up for Day 14’s shot of me staring at the floor.
- Forced bike induction into your daily life makes even the simplest inter-neighborhoodal trips a freaking pleasure.
- It’s going to take awhile before I get used to pulling The Bug in the trailer.
- The Camera+ iPhone app is the effing bomb.
- NyQuil is not an energy drink, but sometimes it’s the only thing to keep you going.
- I thoroughly enjoy shooting myself in public.
I’ve already written how stupendous the #30DaysofBiking phenomenon is, and if you haven’t already read it, that’s what the obnoxiously long hyperlink is for. Even if you’re not participating in the challenge, I highly recommend trying to insert some extra bike into your life. Just pick something you normally do by car, and try it by bike. You’re not going to regret it.
If you’re already rocking through your own 30, how’s it going?