Silca continues to release the hotness. They’re re-introducing their iconic PISTA track pump. Aside from all the painstaking efforts they went through to preserve the OG vibe and quality, they’ve managed to do so at price a bit more accessible than their amazing Super PISTA pumps. They’ve also created a 100 year—wait did I mention it’s Silca’s 100th birthday this year? So yeah, an anniversary edition of their neo-iconic hex wrench toolset, the HX-ONE.
Full press release and details of Silca’s two latest releases is below.
- Durable: High-Strength Barrel / Ash Wood Handle / Fully Serviceable
- Powerful: Rated to 220psi / Bleed Valve
- Efficient: SILCA Leather Plunger Piston Design
- Portable: 600D Nylon and Canvas travel case
PISTA Floor Pump Features:
- Durable, high-strength steel barrel
- Compact Ash wood handle with hose guides
- High efficiency SILCA leather plunger piston design
- Brass check-valve assembly
- Long filler hose with integrated schrader chuck
- Push-on alloy presta chuck with bleeder valve
- Rated to 220psi
- MSRP: Pista – $125 | Pista + Travel Bag $199
Anniversary HX-ONE Tool Kit:
To celebrate a century of refined toolmaking for performance cycling, SILCA has released a limited edition set of Anniversary HX-ONE hex keys. The fully forged S2 steel keys are encased in a beautiful and limited edition box made from the heartwood of American Walnut trees. Each HX-ONE box is adorned with SILCA’s centennial emblem, hand-painted on 304 stainless steel. SILCA continues to push the envelope, using the finest materials and craftsmanship available.
The HX-ONE has quickly become an icon of the SILCA brand. Made of S-2 Steel, which yields stronger tools with much harder surfaces for prolonged tool life, the keys are then coated with thin-dense Chrome, a process generally reserved for molded tool components or optical grade surfaces. This coating provides the hardest, most dimensionally stable finish possible on each hex key. Finally, each tool is spray coated with a textured polymer finish for maximum grip and control.
Included with the Anniversary HX-One kit is the proprietary SILCA 17-4 Stainless Magnetic Adapter. The Adapter instantly turns the 6mm Hex Key into a ¼” socket drive which can fit any common ¼” driver Bit. Included in the kit are the 6 most common Torx sizes, 2 Phillips Head and 2 Flathead Drivers.
What Makes the Anniversary HX-ONE Different?
- Quality: S2 Steel and Red Polymer Coating
- Adaptability: Four Torx Bits and Other Common Fasteners
- Diversity: 10 Steel Bit Types
- Limited edition: Heartwood of American Walnut box with SILCA’s centennial emblem, handpainted on 304 stainless steel.
Anniversary HX-ONE Features:
- Heartwood of American Walnut Box
- S2 Steel hex keys
- 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm
- Red polymer coating for superior grip
- Custom S2 Steel bit adapter to standard 1/4” bit
- 10 S2 Steel bits found in every cycling workshop
- Torx T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, & T30
- Two sizes of each Phillips and flat screwdriver heads
- SILCA standard adapters for star keys and other common fasteners
- MSRP: $185