In addition to protecting your bike with their sweet locks, ABUS has expanded into protecting your head with some sweet helmets.
ABUS Hyban Helmet
The ABUS Hyban Helmet ($69.99USD) has that familiar urban style but with actual ventilation.
- Precision Zoom Evo micro micro adjustable headring provides a comfortable, snug fit with a quick twist of a dial.
- 18 huge air vents to keep the rider cool and comfortable.
- Multiple reflectors and a high mounted rear LED light provides 180 degree of visibility so the cyclist can be seen from all angles.
- Removable peak
- Available in a vast choice of finishes every city dweller can find a look to suit their style.
ABUS Urban-I v.2 Helmet
The ABUS Urban-I v.2 Helmet ($99.99USD) looks more like a mountain bike helmet but still retains that urban steez. It’s also feature laden as you’ll see below:
- In-Mold design for durable fusion of the outer shell and shock absorbing helmet material.
- Made with a robust yet lightweight, flexible plastic for safety, stability and comfortable fit.
- A magnetic lock system on the chin strap secures the helmet into place for all day comfort without the need to readjust while riding.
- Prominent integrated LED rear light with 180 degree visibility and large reflectors.
- 12 air inlets and 5 outlets for ventilation
- Removable interior padding and adjustable soft-touch strap for maximum comfort.
- Visor snaps on and off to easily and quickly adapt to the rider’s preference.
- Fits with optional ABUS Toplight Rain Cap and Winter Kit
If you’re looking for a good commuter helmet with ventilation and copious safety features, the ABUS Hyban and Urban-I v2 might be what you’re looking for.