The most striking feature of the piece is the cut. Too often wind jackets are nothing but flappy nylon trash bags. The Cadence Pinehurst Wind Jacket ($150USD), however, does not resemble said trash bag.
“Cadence introduces the Pinehurst Wind Jacket. This race fit windproof jacket features ultralight nylon material with a DWR treated exterior, YKK zipper, mesh back for ventilation, reflective accents, and elastic cuffs to block the wind. The Pinehurst Wind Jacket can be stuffed into a pouch and stowed practically anywhere.”
• Ultra light weight wind proof nylon jacket
• DWR treated exterior
• WR YKK zipper
• Mesh back for ventilation
• Reflective details at chest and back
• Elastic windblock cuffs
• Stuffed jacket fits into a jersey pocket
• Elastic and snap mounts to stow jacket under saddle, on handle bars etc.
• Race Fit