IT’S ALIVE!! Speedvagen’s Ready-Made program is go time with the launch of the OG1 road bike. The Original Gangster “is a beautiful, minimalist, bombproof race machine with a great ride. Each OG1 is meticulously built by hand at the Vanilla Workshop in Portland, OR.”
OG1 frames are produced in small batches, keeping the cost down, while offering riders a truly hand built experience without waiting months or even years for a bike. Our goal is to have a bikes delivered within 2 weeks of ordering.
Speedvagen OG1 Highlights
– 5 standard sizes ranging from 50 to 58 (50,52,54,56,58).
– 2 iconic color options – Matte Army & Matte Lavender.
– Painted in house, utilizing Speedvagen Ghost graphics.
– Berzerker dropouts.
– Integrated seatmast.
– Super light custom drawn steel tubing. (Columbus and True Temper)
– Strategically placed stainless steel reinforcements.
The OG1 component package has been selected for great function, shredability and longevity. You’ll notice a mix of Dura Ace and Ultegra – an old racer’s secret (performance where it matters and economy where it counts) as well as a nice lightweight year-round set of Mavic wheels. Here’s the full spec:
– Shimano Dura Ace mechanical shifters and rear derailleur.
– Shimano Ultegra front derailleur, cranks and brakes.
– Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheels & tires.
– Fizik Antares saddle.
– PRO handlebar wrapped in Cinelli cork tape.
– Ritchey seatpost head & painted PRO PLT stem.
– Painted ENVE 2.0 road fork.
And of course, the best part…
– Turn-around time is 1-2 weeks
– $5385 USD fully built