This jacket was on of the first things I saw at this past Interbike and was definitely impressed. The MapReflect technology is nearly blinding in how efficient it is for bouncing light back at the sender. The Odyssey Jacket is available for men and women.
Full Release: SHOWERS PASS UNVEILS MAPREFLECT ODYSSEY JACKET
A Softshell Optimized for Daytime Style and Nighttime Visibility
Showers Pass introduces a new edition to their line of high visibility apparel called The Odyssey Jacket; optimized for an urban setting with its lightweight, softshell material and signature reflective map fabric to keep the wearer visible at night without sacrificing style.
Designed with the same MapReflect material as the Atlas Jacket, this reflective fabric illuminates for maximum visibility as headlights approach so the wearer can be seen from all directions. The unique MapReflect fabric design consists of 11 international cities known for cycling (Portland, New York, Washington DC, Paris, Barcelona, Amsterdam, London, Newcastle, Berlin, Sydney and Taipei). Because of this unique map design and the way the patterns are cut during production, no two jackets are exactly alike. The Odyssey is fully lined with box fleece to lock in heat while wicking away moisture when temperatures rise. This 3-layer waterproof and breathable softshell fabric provides stretch and flexibility for 3-season comfort.
The jacket also features zippered hand warmer pockets with micro fleece lining to keep hands toasty when the weather drops. The oversized hood fits over most helmets and features a drawcord and double toggle cinch at hem for a snug fit when riding. An audio port in the inside chest pocket allows for easy access to tunes when on the go.
- 3-layer waterproof, breathable MapREflect softshell material with durable water repellant (DWR) coating (not seam sealed)
- Boxfleece lining is warm and moisture wicking
- Reflective cuff cinch with metal snaps
- MapREflect print is visible from 200 meters as headlights approach and subtle during the day
- Ergonomic easy-grip zipper pulls
- Drawcord at hood and double toggle cinch at hem
- zippered hand warmer pockets with micro fleece lining
- Audio port in inside zippered chest pocket
- Inside map pocket fits a passport
- Regular fit
- Men’s Sizes SM-XXL
- Women’s Sizes SM-XXL
- Color: available in black
- MSRP: $179